Honey has been used for centuries as a natural beauty aid all over the globe. This sweet substance has been used since ancient times both medicinally and for beautifying purposes. It was a key ingredient in the beauty concoctions of the Ancient Greeks and Egyptians and was known for its antiseptic properties. Honey has been used in Chinese medicine since the 6th century B.C. It is a humectant which naturally helps the skin retain its natural moisture and elasticity to prevent wrinkles and dryness. Honey is also antibacterial and can help prevent breakouts on the skin. Rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals such as B6, thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin c, amino acids, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc, honey nourishes the skin and can help protect it from damage from free radicals. Applied topically, honey has been shown to help heal wounds and reduce scarring. Try using natural skin care products with honey as a main ingredient, such as AnthroSpa Logic’s Hydrate and Tone Face Masque.™ This excellent, 100% natural clay-free masque, contains soy and honey to hydrate and tone the skin as well as to encourage collagen without drying. I use this 2 minute face masque everyday to keep my skin smooth and flawless. It instantly improves the texture of my skin and many people think that I am wearing make-up because my skin is so even-toned. Learn more about about AnthroSpa Logic’s high performance, eco-chic skin care at anthrospa.com.
Posts Tagged ‘natural skin care’
Each year, millions of tons of plastic are produced all over the world and because it is not biodegradable millions of tons of plastic accumulates in the environment. One source of plastic is in the myriad personal care products we consume everyday. Although cheaper, the manufacture of plastic can release harmful chemicals into the environment and chemicals in plastic can be absorbed through your skin. Improve your skin while also helping the environment by choosing high performance, eco-friendly skin care products. It can be difficult to find great products that are effective yet eco-friendly. AnthroSpa Logic skin care products are highly effective yet contain only 100% natural ingredients. I have had much better results using this line than any chemical based skin care line I have used in the past. Packaged in recyclable Italian glass bottles, AnthroSpa Logic skin care combines beauty secrets from around the world for healthy glowing skin naturally. Find the line and learn more at anthrospa.com.
Today marks the first official day of Fall, also called the autumnal equinox according to the astronomical calendar. Autumn is a transitional time when the weather starts to get cooler and the sun starts to set sooner. Fall is also a great time for fashion as we get to see chic warmer attire gracing the runways of fashion week shows and magazines around the globe. Not only a transitional time for weather and fashion, fall is a transitional time for your skin. As weather conditions get cooler and drier it is important to properly hydrate and also help repair damage from the sun over the summer. To rejuvenate and repair your skin, choose high quality chemical-free products such as AnthroSpa Logic’s multitasking Cleansing Renewal Face Rub™ that will not only moisturize but infuse your skin with antioxidants to repair damage from free radicals. This 100% natural product has helped my skin stay smooth, soft and supple throughout the drier cooler season, while also encouraging cell renewal to prevent wrinkles. It is packed with antioxidants from time-tested ingredients that improve the texture and tone of your skin. Find it at anthrospa.com.
The 14th of February marks a day for people around the world to exchange gifts, cards and expressions of affection to loved ones. It has been a day associated with love and romance ever since the Middle Ages when one of the first known Valentine’s greetings was sent by the Duke of Orleans to his wife imprisoned in a Tower in London in 1415. Today, men and women scramble to find the perfect gift that reflects the romantic spirit of this day. There are a myriad of gift options available and here are some ideas on how to choose the right one.
1. Be innovative and creative. Put some extra thought and effort into choosing your gift, which can be romantic in itself. One idea is to choose a gift that is both good for your Valentine and the environment. Pamper your loved one with AnthroSpa Logic® skin care products which are 100% natural and are packaged in Eco-friendly packaging.
2. Spice up your Valentine’s day with a relaxing, romantic and indulgent at home spa treatment! Make your loved one feel like royalty by treating them to a luxurious facial with AnthroSpa Logic’s trio of products for face to revitalize and renew with antioxidant-rich ingredients used by ancient kings and queens. The Hydrate and Tone Face Masque™ works like a photo-facial to correct uneven skin tone, firm, and prevent breakouts. The Cleansing Renewal Face Rub™ cleanses, tones and exfoliates with beauty secrets of the Japanese Geisha and the Dew Point Replenishing Moisturizer™ will hydrate and leave skin baby soft with a dewy glow. Give the gift that keeps on giving by choosing a Royal Customer product set and save 40%. Plus, you get a new shipment every two months so you or your loved one can enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment everyday!
Most people tend to focus their anti-aging skin care on their faces. However, the rest of our bodies that show signs of aging are often neglected. It is important to treat your body as well as you treat your face when choosing an anti-aging regimen. Here are some tips for younger looking skin all over!
1. Use a hydrating, cleansing body scrub like AnthroSpa Logic’s 2 in 1 Pure Resplendence Cleansing Body Rub. This unique, soap-free body scrub both cleanses and exfoliates all in one step without the oily mess of most sugar and salt scrubs. Focus your exfoliation on rougher areas such as feet and elbows. As we age and collagen productions slows, skin on elbows can become dry, wrinkly and saggy. Dryness can accelerate the aging process. Exfoliation and hydration are key in encouraging the skin to retain firmness.
2. Use the same products on the neck and “dècolletè” area as you use on your face. This area can show fine lines and loose elasticity. Simplify your beauty regime by using AnthroSpa Logic’s 3 in 1, Cleansing Renewal Face Rub. This 100% natural cleanser, toner and exfoliant all in one combats this fine lines and saggy skin using beauty secrets of the Japanese Geisha and Chinese Royalty.
3. Keep your hands hydrated. The skin on your hands can become thin and wrinkled as the collagen breaks down. To encourage collagen renewal, use a hydrating exfoliant like AnthroSpa Logic’s 2 in 1 Pure Resplendence Cleansing Body Rub. You don’t need a separate hand cream. You can use a few drops of AnthroSpa Logic’s Dew Point Replenishing moisturizer for both face and hands to moisturize and encourage collagen renewal!
4. Fade age spots as well as help firm skin with lipids with a potent, anti-aging body masque such as AnthroSpa Logic’s Smoothing Body Masque. This luxurious 100%, hydrating, natural masque is fantastic for an instant pedicure. Uncover smooth new skin and feel as though you just left the spa everyday!
Award season has officially begun and kicked off with the glitz and glamour of the Golden Globes in Hollywood! Hundreds of celebrities graced the red carpet donning fashionable couture including Kerry Washington, Julia Roberts, Leonardo DiCaprio, Cate Blanchett, Jennifer Lawrence and Olivia Wilde. Stars carefully prepare to look their best on the red carpet and try to perfect every detail from fashion to hair and skin. Many of us admire the glowing skin of the celebrities at award shows. Here are a few tips on how to get a red carpet worthy, dewy glow.
Step 1. Use a soap-free cleanser that does not strip the skin’s natural moisture
like the Cleansing Renewal Face Rub by AnthroSpa Logic®. This potent, rejuvenating, 3-in-1 product helps repair damage from free radicals with over 100 antioxidants. It hydrates for radiant skin and was given away to celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow at the GRAMMY® Awards!
Step 2. Exfoliate with a scrub gentle enough for daily use. The AnthroSpa Logic Cleansing Renewal Face Rub not only cleanses but also exfoliates with a beauty secret of the Japanese Geisha and Chinese Royalty. This multitasking product saves time by combining two steps in one! Plus it is gentle enough to be used daily. Exfoliation uncovers new skin and encourages collagen renewal to prevent wrinkles.
Step 3. Use a premium, filler-free moisturizer, like AnthroSpa Logic’s Dew Point Replenishing Moisturizer.™ You only need a few drops of this concentrated blend of luxurious, pure and natural emollients used traditionally in Japan and East Africa packed with antioxidants to nourish and help regenerate skin cells for a youthful glow! This highly effective, 100% natural moisturizer was also given away to A-list celebrities in the coveted Official Gift Bag at the GRAMMY® Awards!
Get both the Cleansing Renewal Face Rub™ and The Dew Point Replenishing Moisturizer™ in the Facial Perfection Anti-Aging Ultra Hydration set and save 40%! Learn more about AnthroSpa Logic’s innovative, luxury 100% natural skin and body care based on the science of anthropology™ at anthrospa.com.
Your skin is the largest organ of your body, yet it is exposed to the elements which can make it vulnerable to dryness. During the winter months, your skin can become even more susceptible to dryness. To prevent dryness and to keep your skin properly hydrated even during the winter months, use products that will not strip the natural moisture from your skin. Cleansing is an important step in your skin care regimen. However, using cleansers that contain soap or other detergents can strip the natural moisture from your skin causing significant dryness and dryness can lead to wrinkles.
Try using a natural, gentle, daily cleanser such as the Cleansing Renewal Face Rub™ by AnthroSpa Logic®. This 3-in-1, soap-free product recently featured on NBC’s Arizona Midday News, will rejuvenate and leave your skin smooth and hydrated, while gently cleansing. The antibacterial herbs and essential oils in this product also kills bacteria that can lead to breakouts. It contains hydrating, natural ingredients used for centuries to maintain beautiful skin, such as milk, used by Cleopatra in ancient Egypt. Cleopatra recognized the benefits of using milk to hydrate and maintain smooth skin by adding to her bath. Health Today Online notes that the lactic acid in milk helps clean and soften the skin. It hydrates as well as gently exfoliates. For added moisture, use the Cleansing Renewal Face Rub™ in combination with the AnthroSpa Logic Dew Point Replenishing Moisturizer™, an antioxidant-rich moisturizer that deeply nourishes and penetrates like a serum for soft, supple, dewy skin skin. Visit anthrospa.com to get these two eco-luxe products for an amazing deal of 40% off retail in the new Facial Perfection Anti-Aging Ultra Hydration Royal Customer set!